The John Updike Society today received notice that The John Updike Childhood Home was formally approved for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places. The other Pennsylvania property approved this round on April 22, 2019 was Oaks Cloister in Philadelphia.
- PECO Foundation continues John Updike Childhood Home support
- Robert and Adele Schiff Family Foundation continues Updike Society support
- John and Gaye Patton Charitable Foundation renews support of Updike childhood home
- John Updike Childhood Home receives American Family Insurance award
- JU Childhood Home approved for National Register listing
Santo D. Marabella on Board appoints education …